Welcome to the SimHero WikiEdit
A Wiki for information about the Sim Hero game.
Where can I get Sim Hero? Edit
Visit the Sim Hero homepage for information.
What is Sim Hero?Edit
Sim Hero is a RPG management SIM.
What's a RPG management sim? Well, imagine an old school JRPG and a Sports management sim gave birth to a baby. That baby would be Sim Hero.
The game contains strong RPG elements like:
- Dozens of classes to choose from for your heroes (including multiclassing!)
- Hundreds of skills to learn, mix & match
- Thousands of pieces of individual loot
- Experience points to level-up, Job Points to train
- Many, many attributes. Want to see how well your hero resists the SLEEP state? Yup, that's there and more. So much more.
And strong "building"/empire management elements like:
- Grow your settlement from meager tents to soaring battlements
- Make critical decisions on the path of your settlement (do we build an elemental altar or barrows? A shining garden or dragon pit? Many options...)
- Craft weapons, armor, trinkets & trade goods from the materials your villagers mine/harvest/assemble.
- Trade with your neighbors for goods & heroes.
And story elements like:
- Randomized events (no two games play the same)
And Roguelike elements:
- When a hero dies, they are dead. Permadeath.
- No "easy mode". The game will challenge you!
And some stuff rarely seen in these games:
- Since this is a SIM, the player doesn't actually control combat. Instead, combat reports/summaries are made available after a party returns from their adventures.
- Heroes can develop permanent wounds
- Heroes can be trained to gain permanent abilities outside the normal leveling scheme, but you don't know how they will develop!
- Rename heroes... because, well, that's important.
Is there a story? Edit
Well, sorta. The gameplay was the #1 priority.
For now, the player controls an exiled royal heir with only a few pieces of cloth and sticks to make some tents. From there, it's the player's goal to build a thriving settlement by recruiting heroes, adventuring & setting villagers to tasks.
Photos and videos are a great way to add visuals to your wiki. Find videos about your topic by exploring Wikia's Video Library.